All suitable candidates are invited to apply for the position of South African Academy Coach. Those that wish to apply must submit a debating CV, a coaching plan and a letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org by 18 October. Please forward this to anyone you think may be interested!
The position of National Academy coach includes:
- curriculum design for the National Academy
- selection of other coaches to be involved in the training at the National Academy
- selection of Academy shadow coach
- selection of a National Academy team to represent the country at an international tournament
- selection of an international tournament for the National Academy team
- attendance at an international tournament with the National Academy team
The position of National Academy coach does not include:
- the organization of travel, accommodation or any other arrangements for the learners selected for the National Academy
- the organization of transport, registration, accommodation or any other arrangements for international tournaments that the learned selected for the National Academy team may attend
- sourcing funding for the international tournament
Please note that the Academy coach must be able to attend NSDC (6-12 December, in Johannesburg) for selection and the AGM.