The South African Schools Debating Board invites all suitable candidates to apply for the position of assistant national Junior Team coach. One assistant coach position has been opened.
In a continued effort to develop the strength of South Africa’s debating pool, we will be taking a National Junior Team to an international debate tournament.
Given this structure, the responsibilities of the assistant coach will include:
- Assist in training the trials squad. A training camp will be held from the 21st to 23rd March 2014.
- Act as a national selector at junior trials. Trials will be over the June 16 long weekend on Saturday the 14th, Sunday the 15th and Monday the 16th.
- Coach as well as accompany the SA Junior team on an international tour in 2014.
- Assist in the training of the South African Junior team in advance of their 2014 Tournament.
Your application should comprise the following:
- Your name and contact details
- A brief CV indicating your past involvement in debating
- A brief written motivation
Please submit applications on or before the 28th February 2014. Successful candidates will be announced on the 7th of March 2014. The SASDB reserves the right to change any elements of this procedure should it see fit.
Please email all questions and applications to both”
Phiwe Salukazana: phiweslkzn@gmail.
The SASDB: email@example.com